Difference between abstract class and interface is one of the most asked question in interview.
Lets have a look on difference between interface and abstract class.
Abstract Class vs Interface
- Abstract classed can have implementation for some of its members, but interface can not have implementation of any members.
- An interface can not contain fields but an abstract class can contain fields.
- Interface members are by default public and no explicit access modifier require, but abstract class members can have access modifiers.
- An interface can be inherited from another interface only and not from an abstract class, but abstract class can inherit from another abstract class or from interface.
- Interface can not contain constructors.