We all have been using WhatsApp for day to day communication with friends, family, colleagues. But, this is for an individual and not for business user. In January 2018, WhatsApp released WhatsApp Business app for small business owners.
In this article, we will see the differences between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business. Many of you will be reluctant to know the difference between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business.
Top 10 Differences between WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business
Below are few points by which you can differentiate between these two.
1. Logo – Logo differentiate the WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business. You can see letter ‘B’ inside WhatsApp business logo.
2. Business Setup Option – Of course, You can enter your Business details as this is for Business owners only. You can enter Business Hours, Address, Category, Email and Website address to make it visible for your customer.
3. Greeting Message- This is one of the coolest feature in WhatsApp Business app. With this feature, app automatically sends a greeting message created by Business owner to every new customer.
4. Response Template – This WhatsApp Business app feature allow Business owner to set ready made template for user queries. This will enable you to quickly reply to your customer, this feature also avoids retyping the same message again and again.
5. Verified Business Mark – This feature helps to build trust with the customers as it marks your WhatsApp Business as a verified business profile.
6. Landline Number Registration – With this feature, Business Owner can register their business on WhatsApp Business with a landline number. To verify the landline number, user tap to call me to receive verification code on landline number via a normal phone call.
7. Away Message – This is also an exclusive WhatsApp Business app feature. This features let your customer know whether you are available to response or you are away.
8. Label – WhatsApp Business app comes with a label feature. Since the label are colored, you can easily identify them by looking at colour only. For eg – You can set a label for New Customer, for a new order, for pending order, for pending payment. This is really a nice feature to help business owner track their day-to-day activity.
9. Search Filter – This feature allows you to filter unread message, groups, broadcast list, labels
10. Short Links – In General, to chat with someone on WhatsApp, you need to save the number in phone. But, In WhatsApp Business you can do with a Short link process. User can chat with a business number without saving their number , they can start chatting using the short link.
Hope this article will help you to differentiate between Normal WhatsApp and WhatsApp Business app.
If you like this blog, please share this on social media.
Please follow and like us: