This configuration section cannot be used at this path. This happens when the section is locked at a parent level. Locking is either by default (overrideModeDefault="Deny"), or set explicitly by a location tag with overrideMode="Deny" or the legacy allowOverride="false".
I searched this issue over internet and found the solution.
- Go to Program and Features
- Click on Turn Windows Features on or off
- Select Internet Information Services
- Select World Wide Web Services
- Select Application Development Features
- Check all except CGI, ASP and few more as shown in below screen shot.
This solution work for me.
Try this and comment down below if it helps you.