WCF stands for Windows Communication Foundation, introduced by Microsoft. WCF is one of the popular technology to build Service-Oriented Systems.
WCF supports HTTP, TCP, MSMQ and other protocol as well to communicate.
Following image explains the major components of WCF from hosting to programming.
We will see each one of WCF component one by one in upcoming blogs.
Read this - What is Microservice Architecture?
In coming blog, I will explain about ABC of WCF.
Related blogs to WCF Service-
- Introduction to WCF
- ABC of WCF
- Basics of WCF Architecture
- WCF vs Web Service
- What is XML serialization?
- WCF Binding
- Create first WCF application
- Fault Contract in
- WCF Data Contract vs Message Contract
- Message Contract
- Data Contract Serialization and De-Serialization
- Data Contract in WCF
- Operation Contract in WCF
- Service Contract in WCF
- How to host a WCF service in IIS?
- WAS Hosting in WCF
- Self Hosting in WCF
- How to create WCF RESTful Service.
Please follow and like us: