Cloud Computing - Learn about Microsoft Azure CloudIn last few years you may all must have come across the word Cloud Computing. Nowadays Cloud Computing is one of the emerging technology in IT industry.
Cloud Computing is an internet-based computing using which you can avail on-demand resources over the internet. From Application to Data Centers, from Storage to Database everything is available over internet on-demand. This is the core of Cloud Computing. An end user doesn't need to worry about physical infrastructure.
- What is Cloud Computing?
- What is Microsoft Azure?
- Explore Microsoft Azure
- Create and Deploy WebApp in Microsoft Azure App Service?
- Microsoft Azure with Visual Studio 2017
- What is AWS?
- What is DevOps?
- Monitoring and Scaling App Services in Microsoft Azure
- What is Azure Cognitive Service?
- List of Microsoft Azure Service
- Virtual Machine Series
- How to debug in Microsoft Azure Cloud
Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (70-532)
This section contains the list of topics which is useful in preparing "Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions (70-532)" exam.
This is not the complete list, but yes it will help you in clearing 70-532.
Before starting below topics, if you are new to Cloud Computing, I would suggest you read topics which will give you a better understanding about Azure Cloud, for this you can scroll up to this page to view the list.
- Hosting a website in Azure Cloud
- Configure website in Azure Cloud
- Configure SSL Binding in Azure
- Configure Alert
- Configure Traffic Manager
- Deploy workloads on VMs in Azure Cloud
- Configure DNS in Azure
- Configure Firewalls
- Scaling UP and Scaling DOWN VM size
- Configure VM Storage
- Configure Auto-Scale
- Understand Deployment and Continuous Delivery
- Understanding Blob Storage in Azure Cloud
- Understand and Configure Azure SQL Database
- Implementing Redis Cache
Other Blog Series -