What are AngularJs and Angular?Angular has a completely rewritten framework, and AngularJS is the very first version of Angular. Some people called it Angular1.x or simply AngularJS.
Angular is one of the popular frameworks for developing fast, maintainable front-end application.
Angular uses TypeScript.
Below are the topics of Angular Tutorial
- What is Angular?
- Angular Versions
- Angular and Angular JS.
- Setting up local Development Environment using Visual Studio 2017
- Building Block of Angular Application
- Learn and write TypeScript
- Create Angular App using Angular CLI
- Component Communication in Angular
- Angular CLI Commands
- Directives in Angular
- Binding in Angular
- Create a Static Website using Angular 7
- Pipes in Angular
- Routing in Angular
- Routing Guards in Angular
- Form Validation - Template Driven and Reactive Approach
- Consuming HTTP Service using Angular
- CRUD Example in Angular 7